“DIMEX” brand was set up in Germany in 1933 making aluminium profiles and other products. The first uPVC window was produced in 1973. DIMEX won the international fame rapidly due to its unique and high quality designs supported by its consistent R & D
- Wall Thickness of DIMEX profile varies from 2.5 mm to 3.0 mm to fulfill multinational standards and norms.
- Different Profile Designs to suit to more Architectural Taste.
- LOTOS 60/ TROPICA can be used as Tilt Turn and Casement due to its twin drainage design.
- High flexbility to use all kinds of glasses.
- Optimized Steel Reinforcement design to use in Frame and Sash.
- Universal Connecting Solutions to combine Profiles from various Systems Thermal.
- Insulation Values according DIN EN 12412-2
Uf = 1.7W/sqmk (LOTOS 60)/TROPICA
Uf = 1.6W/sqmk (Komfort 60)
Uf = 1.3W/sqmk (Contour 70)