Dimex uPVC Windows
“DIMEX” brand was set up in Germany in 1933 making aluminium profiles and other products. The first uPVC window was produced in 1973. DIMEX won the international fame rapidly due to its unique and high quality designs supported by its consistent R & D Wall Thickness of DIMEX profile varies from 2.5 mm to 3.0 mm to fulfill different multinational standards and tasts.
|“DIMEX” brand was set up in Germany in 1933 , the first Dimex PVC window was produced 30 years before. It is one of the famous brands in Germany because of its’ good design and consistently high quality which win a good reputation all of the world.
– Wall Thicknesses are varying from 2.5 mm to 3.0 mm to fulfill multinational standards – Different Profile Designs to suit to more Architectural Taste – LOTOS 60 can be used as Tilt ﹠Turn and Casement due to twin drainage design – High flexbility to use all kinds of glasses – Optimized Steel Reinforcement design to use in Frame and Sash – Universal Connecting Solutions to combine Profiles from various SystemsThermal Insulation Values according – DIN EN 12412-2
Uf = 1.7W/sqmk (LOTOS 60)
Uf = 1.6W/sqmk (Komfort 60)
Uf = 1.3W/sqmk (Contour 70)
#DIMEX – a GERMAN BRAND #uPVC WINDOWS & DOORS SYSTEMS
For More information – Please Visit : http://www.dimex.in
A Green Building Product:-
– High UV Formulation for India with 8 Parts of Titanium Dioxide.
– 2.5 mm Wall Thickness
– 8000 hrs. Xenon Tested
– with Latest German Certificates
– with Dimex branded Hardware
– also available with Wood like Laminated Colors.
– Fully Reinforced
– Choice of Glass
– @most competitive Prices
“All This make DIMEX Unbeatable”
For more information visit:- http://www.dimex.in
for More Information